This position performs accounts payable and accounts receivable activities; engages in assertive collections. Requires associates degree in accounting and two (2) years paid work experience; advanced proficiency in use of Excel; valid Washington or Oregon State driver's license. Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) desirable. Wage rage is $14.00-$21.70 per hour depending on qualifications.
To apply, submit the original Walla Walla Housing Authority Employment Application, detailed resume, list of professional references and current driving record for employment eligibility to: Administrative Services Director, Walla Walla Housing Authority, 501 Cayuse St, Walla Walla WA 99362. For more information or questions please contact Human Resources at 509.522.7815 or RosannaM@wallawallaha.org. Positions will remain open until filled.
Walla Walla Housing Authority offers its employees:
- Competitive wages
- Voluntary health insurance plans
- Retirement through the Washington State Department of Retirement System (in lieu of Social Security withholding); plus a one-time duty related death benefit
- Paid Time-Off (PTO) (in lieu of vacation, annual and/or sick leave) for employees to use as they determine best fits their personal needs
- Paid holidays include: New Year's Day; Martin Luther King Jr. Day; Presidents Day; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day and the day after; Christmas Eve; Christmas Day; Annual Floating Holiday (employee chooses date to use during the current calendar year)
- Supportive team environment