Oversee day-to-day finance department activities; assure financial accountability of the organization. Salary range: $3,619.20 - $5,609.07 per month depending on qualifications.
Under general supervision, performs assigned procurement activities and monitors contracts to assure compliance. Wage range: $15.55-$24.10 per hour depending on qualifications.
Provide direct oversight of daily activities and manage the implementation of occupancy team goals, objectives, policies and priorities for assigned service area. Wage range: $20.29 - $31.45 per hour depending on qualifications.
Under general supervision provides case management functions for housing programs/rental units in accordance with established policies, State and Federal regulations. Wage range is $14.82 - $22.97 depending on qualifications.
Provide direct oversight of daily activities and manage the implementation of rental assistance team goals, objectives, policies and priorities for assigned service area. Wage range: $20.29 - 31.45 per hour depending on qualifications.
Click on the position title to see full job description. To apply, submit the original Walla Walla Housing Authority Employment Application, detailed resume, list of professional references and current driving record for employment eligibility to: Administrative Services Director, Walla Walla Housing Authority, 501 Cayuse Street, Walla Walla WA 99362 (temporary physical office location is 1627 Evergreen Street). For more information or questions please contact Human Resources at 509.522.7815 or RosannaM@wallawallaha.org.
Walla Walla Housing Authority offers its employees:
- Competitive wages
- Voluntary health insurance plans
- Retirement through the Washington State Department of Retirement System (in lieu of Social Security withholding); plus a one-time duty related death benefit
- Paid Time-Off (PTO) (in lieu of vacation, annual and/or sick leave) for employees to use as they determine best fits their personal needs
- Paid holidays include: New Year's Day; Martin Luther King Jr. Day; Presidents Day; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day and the day after; Christmas Eve; Christmas Day; Annual Floating Holiday (employee chooses date to use during the current calendar year)
- Supportive team environment
- Equal Opportunity Employment/Affirmative Action Employer