Under general supervision, maintains waiting lists for all properties; interviews applicants and gathers information to determine eligibility/ineligibility and assignment of rental unit in accordance with established policies, State and Federal regulations. Maintains 100% lease-up rate; participates in marketing and community networking efforts. Provides on-going case management functions; meet established department goals. Requires previous paid work-related experience; valid Washington or Oregon State driver's license. Wage range is $14.50-$22.48 per hour depending on qualifications.
This is semi-skilled work in the care and maintenance of grounds in various weather conditions. Work involves responsibility for a variety of tasks in the care and upkeep of lawn areas, and includes a variety of duties requiring physical labor and the use of mechanical equipment. Use individual judgment in typical work situation, but supervision is exercised for general instruction and inspection on work standards and schedules. Must be able to operate computer in order to complete time sheet and work orders in computerized system. Requires previous paid work-related experience; valid Washington or Oregon State driver's license. Wage range is $11.50-$17.83 per hour depending on qualifications.
To apply, submit the original Walla Walla Housing Authority Employment Application, detailed resume, list of professional references and current driving record for employment eligibility to: Administrative Services Director, Walla Walla Housing Authority, 501 Cayuse St, Walla Walla WA 99362. For more information or questions please contact Human Resources at 509.522.7815 or RosannaM@wallawallaha.org. Positions will remain open until filled.
Walla Walla Housing Authority offers its employees:
- Competitive wages
- Voluntary health insurance plans
- Retirement through the Washington State Department of Retirement System (in lieu of Social Security withholding); plus a one-time duty related death benefit
- Paid Time-Off (PTO) (in lieu of vacation, annual and/or sick leave) for employees to use as they determine best fits their personal needs
- Paid holidays include: New Year's Day; Martin Luther King Jr. Day; Presidents Day; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day and the day after; Christmas Eve; Christmas Day; Annual Floating Holiday (employee chooses date to use during the current calendar year)
- Supportive team environment