Please check back periodically for current postings of available positions.
To apply, submit the original Walla Walla Housing Authority Employment Application, detailed resume, list of professional references and current driving record for employment eligibility to: Administrative Services Director, Walla Walla Housing Authority, 501 Cayuse St, Walla Walla WA 99362. For more information or questions please contact Human Resources at 509.522.7815 or RosannaM@wallawallaha.org.
Walla Walla Housing Authority offers its employees:
- Competitive wages
- Voluntary health insurance plans
- Retirement through the Washington State Department of Retirement System (in lieu of Social Security withholding); plus a one-time duty related death benefit
- Paid Time-Off (PTO) (in lieu of vacation, annual and/or sick leave) for employees to use as they determine best fits their personal needs
- Paid holidays include: New Year's Day; Martin Luther King Jr. Day; Presidents Day; Memorial Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day and the day after; Christmas Eve; Christmas Day; Annual Floating Holiday (employee chooses date to use during the current calendar year)
- Supportive team environment