Walla Walla Housing Authority is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for vacancies without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, atypical heredity cellular or blood trait, genetics or service to the United States Armed Forces. Walla Walla Housing Authority will reasonably accommodate the disabilities of qualified applicants to permit them to perform the essential functions of the subject positions. Walla Walla Housing Authority accepts employment applications for available positions only.
This position performs unskilled and semi-skilled maintenance and repair tasks on buildings, apartments, grounds, and equipment. He/she is required to demonstrate rudimentary knowledge of basic heating, carpentry, plumbing, and electricity, in the performance of his/her responsibilities. Wage rante is $14.83 - $22.99 depending on qualifications. Position will remain open until August 22, 2014.
To apply, submit the original, complete WWHA Employment Application, resume and list of professional references:
Walla Walla Housing Authority offers the following to its employees:
Administrative Services Director
Walla Walla Housing Authority
501 Cayuse Street
Walla Walla Washington 99362
For more information or questions please call 509-522-7815 or email RosannaM@wallawallaha.org. Walla Walla Housing Authority will only accept the original and complete applications for a posted position. Criminal background and reference checks are conducted.
- Competitive wages
- Health insurance: medical, prescription, vision, and dental
- Retirement in Washington State's Department Retirement Systems (in lieu of Social Security withholdings), including death benefit
- Paid Time Off (PTO) is provided in lieu of vacation, annual leave, and sick leave, for employees to use as he/she determines best fits their personal needs. PTO begins to accrue after the first full calendar month of employment.
- The following paid holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Jr Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and the day after
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- Floating Holiday (employee chooses date to use during the calendar year)
| Walla Walla, home to three colleges, three hospitals, a rich agricultural community and world class wines enjoys nearly 300 days of sunshine each year, crisp yet moderate winters, and spectacular springs and falls. To learn more about Walla Walla visit www.wwvchamber.com .
Download the free Acrobat® Reader